Saturday, September 5, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

Okay, so I've been glued to my macbook for the past few days entering my darling Charlotte in Simmie modeling contests. The "America's Next Top Model-Sims Edition" didn't accept Charli...I think I found out about it too late. I'm trying my hardest to stay on top of things! Today, I entered the Strike-A-Pose (SAP) Cycle 2 competition. I really hope I'm selected...it would give me something more to blog about,, and of course I really love modeling and sims so I'm psyched! In addition to those two, I entered Charli in a couple other modeling comps...but guess who is going to be in the "Average John Sim" competition (hopefully)! My gorgeous male sim, Derek Agua! He is so hot.. his eyes are the colour of a carribbean ocean! If that intrigues you, Derek and his six-pack bod is available for dl (download!) here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1124391
What else have I been doing...well, basically I've been cluttering my desktop with custom signatures for people and pictures of my sims from all angles both in and out of CAS. Oh yes! And all that "Nancy Drew Sims3 Movie" stuff I've been working on. If you want to read more about that, click here: http://nancydrewsims3movie.wordpress.com/ It's going to be incredible...once it's made.
Another thing I've been up to: my never-ending search for CC for both female and male adults. It is actually shocking, the ratio of female CC hairs created when compared to the amount of male CC hairs created. Like, we're talking 5:1 here! Poor boy simmies...
Yes, I have found lots of great sites...most of which I'm sure some of you have been to before...others are new and exciting. See that panel on the right that says "Click 'em"? All of those are totally awesome sites.
My plans for the very near future: try to balance schoolwork with sims3 and working out. I also plan on uploading more cute sims to the exchange...providing the launcher will work with me...and I of course am always making custom siggies for YOU! If you want one, scroll down to the very bottom of this page. There's a link there. Peace, love, and Sims! -E

0 comments:

Post a Comment